Why Use Us!
We assess risk and provide a “layered” security system that addresses the risks identified. The risk assessment is completed by competent security experts. We use the term "layer" because one solution might not necessarily address your complete security needs and the more layers you have the more secure you become.
Whether you are thinking about moving into new premises, upgrade existing premises, your home security or you need to secure business documents, personal data , movement of assets; Smart & Secure have the solutions for you. Our security solutions do not necessarily mean you need to have alarms, CCTV, etc... we will advise you from simple door locks that is secure, fit for purpose, tamper and attack resistant to more higher structured fundamentals like your building structure, construction materials, etc…whilst also ensuring health and safety issues are addressed within our solutions.
Our overall aim is through a structured approach strive to ensure the following critical four main areas are covered:
- Protection of your staff or family from harm
- Prevent loss or third party theft of moveable assets
- Prevent intentional damage to premises or moveable assets
- Prevent Unauthorized access into your premises
Our Experience Shows!
With over 16 years in security industry, working in Military and with foreign governments; five star hotels and resort,Corporate and Retail bank security, we provide independent security consultancy to clients for new and existing projects.
Some of our services:
- Advise on the best security arrangements for the particular project
- Submit the tender drawings to the suppliers to get quotations and verify spec compliance
- Liaise with the contractor(s), issue the drawings and deal with all the queries of the installation
- Attend site meetings, report on progress of installation and highlight any possible problems or delays
- Check progress payment claims against actually installed equipment. Fully inspect the final installation against the issued drawings
- Issue a full snag list and verify its completion
- Attend the final commissioning of the systems to ensure that all items are installed and functioning.
- Arrange for client training and full handover of the system(s).